[CentOS] Upgrading from Fedora Core 7 to CentOS 5.4

Kaplan, Andrew H.

AHKAPLAN at PARTNERS.ORG
Tue Jan 19 13:59:35 UTC 2010

Hi there --

I need to upgrade one of our systems from its current distribution, Fedora Core
7, to the most recent
version distribution, release 5.4, of the CentOS operating system. Can I do an
in-place upgrade of the
operating system without any adverse side-effects? Are there any issues that I
should be concerned
with before proceeding? Thanks.

dispose of the e-mail.