[CentOS] I can't start the SVN server at the boot on CentOS

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Tue Jan 19 16:00:00 UTC 2010

On 1/12/2010 8:40 AM, Anas Alnaffar wrote:
> I have just installed an SVN server on a CentOS 5.4 machine.
> how I can start the SVN server automatically at the boot of the machine.

Unless you have some specific reason to run the standalone server, I'd
recommend installing mod_dav_svn and using apache as the server (just
edit /etc/httpd/conf.d/subversion.conf with the repository location).
Also, the stock version supplied with Centos is very old.  There's a
more current version maintained in the rpmforge repo.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com