[CentOS] PAM and GNOME keyring

Giulio Troccoli

Giulio.Troccoli at uk.linedata.com
Thu Jan 21 15:51:16 UTC 2010

Hi everybody,

I have a CentOS 5.4 server I need to se-up as Subversion server. On the server GNOME keyring has been installed and the integration with Subversion works fine: I'm asked for the keyring password the first time and that's it.

I am now trying to set it up so that after login the default keyring is unlocked. This way I won't be asked for the keyring password ever. I have followed the instructions found at http://fedoraproject.org/wiki/Tools/NetworkManager#Gnome-specific_information but it doesn't work. I have rebooted the server few times with no avail. I have checked that my password and the keyring password are the same. Every time I run a Subversion command I'm prompted for the keyring password.

Can anyone help me?

Please reply to me too as I am not subscribed to the list.

Thanks
Giulio

Linedata Services (UK) Ltd
Registered Office: Bishopsgate Court, 4-12 Norton Folgate, London, E1 6DB
Registered in England and Wales No 3027851    VAT Reg No 778499447