[CentOS] mail program question

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Fri Jan 22 17:28:21 UTC 2010

On 1/22/2010 9:25 AM, fabien faye wrote:
> HI,
>
> Postfix easy and power full
> sendmail simple
> exim useful and powe full
>
> But for me postfix is the best solution and zimbra a good solution if you don't spent time to create your own groupware mail solution's

That's the first time I've ever heard anyone describe sendmail as
simple.   The others don't do any more, they just have a more
human-readable configuration if you are starting from scratch.  Sendmail
does have the advantage of being almost-configured in Centos, just
needing a few changes in sendmail.mc for most uses.  Or, if you really
don't want to work at it, you can use one of the appliance-like distros
like SME server of ClearOS where everything is already set up.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com