[CentOS] iPod Touch/iPhone VPNs with CentOS.

Bill Campbell centos at celestial.com
Mon Jan 25 01:40:09 UTC 2010

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010, Eric Feldhusen wrote:
>I know my iPhone is able to connect to the PPTP VPN running on my
>pfsense firewall. I haven't looked for a PPTP package for Centos, but
>that's one option to try.

Thanks, but I don't like PPTP for a variety of reasons, not the least being
that it's a great example of kindergarten cryptography.  More important
though is that it requires kernel support that's not standard in CentOS,
and I would like to stay away from that if possible.

Bill
Fax:            (206) 232-9186  Skype: jwccsllc (206) 855-5792

It's time to feed the hogs
    -- Unintended Consequences