[CentOS] Kerberos integration in directory server

Dan Burkland dburklan at NMDP.ORG
Tue Jan 26 14:59:31 UTC 2010

My setup is a tad different than yours in that I integrated MIT Kerberos with OpenLDAP. While our configurations are different I'm sure you're trying for kerberized logins (System authenticates against Kerberos and pulls account information from LDAP). If so here are some items you may want to verify you have included in your system-auth config file.

Auth	sufficient	pam_krb5.so use_first_pass
Auth	sufficient	pam_unix.so nullok try_first_pass

Account sufficient	pam_ldap.so
Account required		pam_unix.so

Password sufficient pam_krb5.so
Password sufficient pam_unix.so sha512 shadow nullok try_first_pass use_authok

Session	optional	pam_keyinit.so revoke
Session	optional	pam_krb5.so

Dan