[CentOS] xterm clones on VNC problem

Akemi Yagi amyagi at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 19:19:05 UTC 2010

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 9:15 AM, Emmanuel Noobadmin
<centos.admin at gmail.com> wrote:

> So I'm giving up for now. The answer's probably in documentation
> somewhere but  I've been going through tons of
> documentation/readme/faqs/KB for work with more to digest that I just
> don't have the energy to spend on something unessential for now.

Have you tried the CentOS wiki article?

http://wiki.centos.org/HowTos/FreeNX

Note that you can initially skip section 2 (Key-based authentication)
to make things easier. Once you know NX is working, you can do the
authentication setup (recommended but optional).

Akemi