[CentOS] Browser related question

Rajagopal Swaminathan raju.rajsand at gmail.com
Sun Jan 31 08:05:31 UTC 2010

Greetings,

On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 7:25 PM, Bob McConnell <rmcconne at lightlink.com> wrote:
> Rajagopal Swaminathan wrote:
>> On Sat, Jan 30, 2010 at 12:58 AM, Agile Aspect <agile.aspect at gmail.com> wrote:
Gee thanks for your kind reply,

> If you have X11 installed, use Wireshark to capture the data.

This thought did cross my mind. But then the Level 1 guys/gals
maintaining that dont even know english.
It adds another level of complexity. If only I could filter the Hex
output by TCP dump.

Secondly I am not interested in knowing what the response is. I am
more interested in capturing the traffic which traversed in the LAN in
a remote village with horrible internet connectivity. Once they are
able to connect, I can track them on server anyway.

> Remove the flags condition from the capture (tcp[13]) as it won't make
> any difference until the SYN packets get through and then it will only

I am interested in knowing the attempts to connect rather than
(Un)/successful connects.

> get in the way of seeing what happens next.

This anyway I can track once connected

Hope  have made myself clear.

Thanks a lot for the reply

Regards,