[CentOS] File sharing solution

MOKRANI Rachid Rachid.MOKRANI at ifp.fr
Fri Jul 2 11:50:35 UTC 2010

Hi,

A very very very nice tool !

http://www.thregr.org/~wavexx/software/dl/

Regards.

-----Message d'origine-----
De : centos-bounces at centos.org [mailto:centos-bounces at centos.org] De la part de Jussi Hirvi
Envoyé : vendredi 2 juillet 2010 12:45
À : CentOS mailing list
Objet : [CentOS] File sharing solution

I would like to offer my isp clients a solution for sharing (big) files,
basically on one-to-one basis. This is how I imagine it:
- an anonymous or registered user can upload a file
- on response (s)he will get a file-specific (or batch-specific)
username/password
- (s)he can send a link and un/pw by email
- the receiver can download the file
- the file will be automatically deleted from the server in n days

There must exist an opensource solution for this, but I could not find
it by google.

Where to look for it?

- Jussi

--
Jussi Hirvi * Green Spot
Topeliuksenkatu 15 C * 00250 Helsinki * Finland

Ce message (et toutes ses pièces jointes éventuelles) est confidentiel et établi à l'intention exclusive de ses destinataires. Toute utilisation de ce message non conforme à sa destination, toute diffusion ou toute publication, totale ou partielle, est interdite, sauf autorisation expresse. L'IFP décline toute responsabilité au titre de ce message.

This message and any attachments (the message) are confidential and intended solely for the addressees. Any unauthorised use or dissemination is prohibited. IFP should not be liable for this message.

Visitez notre site Web / Visit our web site : http://www.ifp.fr