[CentOS] Superblock Problem [SOLVED]

Guy Boisvert boisvert.guy at videotron.ca
Tue Jul 13 16:31:27 UTC 2010

  Le 2010-07-02 09:35, Guy Boisvert a écrit :

>       Yes i tried to boot with the other kernels, same result. I'll check
> device.map soon (i'm offsite now).
>
> Thanks.

Finally, i decided to download the latest CentOS version DVD and do an
upgrade. I booted from the DVD, typed "linux upgrade" and voilà!  The
server rebooted and worked as expected.

Is there anybody on the list that could explain why it happened?  Maybe
there was a couple of "yum update" containing kernel updates without
reboot.  I cannot think for now of anything other than that.

Guy Boisvert
IngTegration inc.