[CentOS] DomU install failure for Centos 5.5 using the "RHEL 5.4 and greater" OS option

Whit Blauvelt whit at transpect.com
Thu Jul 15 16:19:33 UTC 2010

In using virt-install, and then virt-viewer to create a CentOS 5.5 x64 guest
(in my case for KVM), using the text mode for the install, it failed on me
in a similar way just if I added extra package groups - just stalled. It
went forward successfully if I just went with the standard default at that
point, and waited until post-install to yum other components into the guest.

Whit