[CentOS] Xen / KVM CentOS-5 How To Document

Mike Hanby mhanby at uab.edu
Fri Jul 16 22:09:47 UTC 2010

This is the full upstream manual, not really a how to, but a good reference to keep bookmarked:
http://www.redhat.com/docs/en-US/Red_Hat_Enterprise_Linux/5.5/html/Virtualization_Guide/index.html

As for a how to, this ones pretty basic but might be enough to answer your questions:
http://www.banym.de/projects/centos-fedora/install-kvm-on-centos-5.4

Mike