[CentOS] Desktop Supercomputer

Rajagopal Swaminathan raju.rajsand at gmail.com
Sat Jul 17 09:11:16 UTC 2010

Greetings,

On 7/17/10, Peter Kjellstrom <cap at nsc.liu.se> wrote:
> On Saturday 17 July 2010, Rajagopal Swaminathan wrote:
> Lol, saturday morning entertainment :-)
>
> Combining HA + "personal supercomputer" + "in a cloud" + using GPUs sure
> maxed
> out my troll-o-meter. Very creative.

duh..

Q. If I can compute in cloud, in which cloud can I supercompute at an
affordable or sponsored cost?

I may be a gamer, AE student, Graphic designer, renderer and so forth.

Now which part of above you did not understand?

sigh... how I hate my (in)ability to communicate tech to people
inspite of having been kindly classified as a "lightweight fossil" in
this list? Why elders are made to shout when they don't want to?

Regards,

Rajagopal