[CentOS] Desktop Supercomputer

Digimer linux at alteeve.com
Sat Jul 17 16:49:40 UTC 2010

Raj,

   Here is the problem.

   All of us who've been in this industry for any period of time have
heard an endless stream of "grand ideas". 99% never go anywhere at all.
After a while, we can't help but get cynical and doubtful of yet another
grand idea. Add to that your liberal use of "buzz words" and you plan is
hard to believe.

   If you really want to do this, you will need to show that you are
serious *and* capable. You need to build the foundation yourself. You
need to have concrete evidence; code, working prototypes, etc. Only then
will people know that you are serious and can actually pull off your
great idea.

   I'm not telling you to give up. I am explaining why you are not being
taken very seriously. If you really think you can do this, then start
work and start asking specific questions. Then, when you can show the
prototype, put together a business plan. Then pitch your idea again.

--
Digimer
E-Mail:         linux at alteeve.com
AN!Whitepapers: http://alteeve.com