[CentOS] Desktop Supercomputer

Rainer Duffner rainer at ultra-secure.de
Sat Jul 17 23:03:24 UTC 2010

Am 18.07.2010 um 00:14 schrieb Rajagopal Swaminathan:

> Greetings,
>
> Thanks Les for your reply. (I dont top-post normally, but this was
> an emergency)
>
> On 7/17/10, Les Mikesell <lesmikesell at gmail.com> wrote:
>
>> Have you looked at Ubuntu's setup?  I don't think it deals with
>> GPU's but it
>> might be an easier starting point than building from scratch, and if
>> anything
>> outgrows your resources it can move to Amazon's ec2.
>
> The point is, why should we not have and use our own resources?

The (other) point is, I cannot really see the (technical) point of
your posting(s).
It seems non-technical.
As such, the discussion has no real place on this list, I'm afraid.

Look, it's perfectly understandable that you in India might want to do
your own thing.
But maybe you want to found your own mailing-list for discussing that?
(Please refrain from subscribing us on it, OK?)

There cannot come anything good out of this thread from here on, if
there ever could...