[CentOS] www.centos.org - SSL Cert Expired - CSS fubar'd

R P Herrold herrold at centos.org
Mon Jul 19 16:26:00 UTC 2010

On Mon, 19 Jul 2010, Mike Putnam wrote:

> I hadn't seen mention of it on the mailing list yet so I
> thought I'd post it.

We are aware of the matter and needed for the weekday to start
to get to computers holding the needed (and protected) access
credentials.  As the issue was not disabling except for
certain limited forum transactions, we did not escalate it as
worth driving in on a weekend to reach the same credentials

A new PEM certificate countersign has been received and
distributed, such cross-signing by a registrar in all
reasonably recent browsers. We will swap it in during
maintenance regular, probably later today

Thanks for the reports and the bug -- There was an earlier
infrastructure team bug as well that I filed over the weekend,
but it is not globally visible, wo we were aware of the
matter.  But these reports are appreciated  ;)

-- Russ herrold