[CentOS] disabling touchpad in CentOS 5.5

Brunner, Brian T. BBrunner at gai-tronics.com
Wed Jul 21 18:19:32 UTC 2010

A plastic square/rectangle amounting to a large "credit card" for
thickness and resilience, placed over the mouse pad and buttons,  will
keep your hands/palms from moving or clicking your touchpad/mouse while
you're typing.  Said sheet can be removed as many times, and as often,
as needed to use the touchpad itself.  This is faster than removing and
re-installing the pad driver.