[CentOS] how to sync data between two ldap tools

sync

jiannma at gmail.com
Mon Jul 26 09:05:28 UTC 2010

Hi , all :

     I  installed two ldap tools in two servers :
 one is called 389 ldap serverwhich is installed 389 ldap tool in it ,
and the other is  called CentOS openldap server which is installed openldap
tool in it .

So I have an problem  about the account synchronization in two servers.
That means ,  If I delete  one account from  the 389 ldap server,
then that account also does not exist  in the openldap server

Could someone give  me some suggestions ?

By the way, the two servers  are installed the CentOS 5.3 x86_64 .

Thanks in advance .....