[CentOS] CentOS5.5 cannot boot

cjzjm100 cjzjm100 at 163.com
Sat Jul 31 09:53:01 UTC 2010

I hava not CentOS's CD,but i had made a live-usb of debian5,when i entered its rescue mode ,i found it need a CD,then i entered a shell ,but i cannot find the fs,i donnot know how i can mount the fs,because it hadnot mount command,any idea?
I find CentOS had some problem:sometime there is a fs error,all icons cannot load ,then i tried log in the shell,it said there was fs error,however i rebooted the system ,everything was ok!
In all those problem,i had not do any bad thing to the system.