[CentOS] 24G running on centos 5 desktop.

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Wed Jun 2 19:44:41 UTC 2010

m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>> heck, I remember when 64k was a big deal.
>>

> 64K? You had that much? I remember when, as a b'day present, my CoCo got
> upgraded (violating its warranty) from 16k to 32k....

16 4x6" vector cards with 4K each of static memory, using Intel 2102,
woooot!    took weeks to sort out all the flaky connections and
stabilize it, then it ran for a year or two without a glitch.   I later
replaced that array with 4 STD bus cards of 16k each using i2114's
mostly to downsize the power supply and card cage.

and, yes, it ran CP/M, 1.4, then later 2.2