[CentOS] 24G running on centos 5 desktop.

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Wed Jun 2 20:13:07 UTC 2010

Whit Blauvelt wrote:
> On Wed, Jun 02, 2010 at 12:44:41PM -0700, John R Pierce wrote:
>

>> and, yes, it ran CP/M, 1.4, then later 2.2
>>

> With ZCPR?

nope, was originally a 8080a 2Mhz, then later a 8085 5Mhz processor
(more crusty neurons are blinking in with the obsolete knowledge that
the upgrade to the 5Mhz 8085 was an important reason for the memory
upgrade from 2102 to 2114....  the system ran 0 wait state).   zcpr was
Z80 specific, and came quite a bit later, I built the first gen circa
1977, and upgraded it to the 5Mhz 8085 circa 1979

anyways, we're *WAY* off topic here.   sound like a bunch of geezers
lamenting their old Ford flatheads while the kids go zooming off in
their Subaru WRX's.