[CentOS] Package Distribution Server?

Zhihao Lou

lzh1984 at gmail.com
Fri Jun 4 03:27:47 UTC 2010

Dear List,

I'm trying to set up a lab with multiple workstations running CentOS
5. Does anybody knows how to keep the packages in sync among
workstations? Ideally I want any change made on any machine be able to
applied to all other machines. Alternatively, to "push" the changes
(add and/or remove packages) from one central server to all other
machine is also fine.

Thanks

Zhihao Lou

P.S.: Sorry for the confusion subject line. I really don't know what's
the accurate name for the feature I described here.