[CentOS] Ganglia

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Fri Jun 18 19:09:59 UTC 2010

On Fri, Jun 18, 2010 at 10:01:38AM -0400, Whit Blauvelt wrote:

> "Extra Packages for Enterprise Linux (EPEL) is a volunteer-based community
> effort from the Fedora project to create a repository of high-quality add-on
> ..."
>
> Enough said.

	Apparently not as that bears no indication of it being a test
	base as your initial claim stated.

							John

--
We must respect the other fellow's religion, but only in the same sense and
to the extent that we respect his theory that his wife is beautiful and his

-- H. L. Mencken (1880-1956), writer, editor, and critic