[CentOS] How to specify the default route?

Rick Thomas rbthomas at pobox.com
Tue Jun 22 19:11:31 UTC 2010

So I tried moving the GATEWAY clause into etc/sysconfig/network and
out of the individual ifcfg-eth? files.  It works.

So I guess that's the preferred solution, because it puts the
information in a single place.  There's no need to make sure two or
more places are synchronized if anything changes.

Thanks to all!

Rick