[CentOS] Upgrading from 4.4 to 4.7

John Kennedy

skebi69 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 24 11:53:47 UTC 2010

Hello all,
For (system) certification purposes, we have to upgrade our 4.4 machines to
4.7.
In the past I usually have just reinstalled machines to save the (perceived)
headaches of upgrading. That is not an option in this case.
Are there any pitfalls to watch out for when upgrading? Is it even possible
to go up 3 revisions?
Thanks,
John

--
Did you know that it costs forty thousand dollars a year to house each
prisoner?...I don't think we should give free room and board to criminals. I