[CentOS] Yum archive for PHP greater than 5.2.1 for CentOS 5.4?

Jobst Schmalenbach

jobst at barrett.com.au
Fri Jun 25 02:50:21 UTC 2010

Whether I like it or not I need to get a version of PHP that is greater than 5.2.1
as the latest SugarCRM version require this and as I am a module developer
I need to have one of the later versions of PHP on my machines.

Does anyone know of a reliable and good archive for PHP that provides
higher versions than the ones supplied by the upstream provider?

Thanks
Jobst

--
'Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the first one. - Albert Einstein