[CentOS] Virtualization as cheap redundancy option?

guillaume rainer at guillaume.at
Mon Jun 28 13:59:08 UTC 2010

Why would one use vmware Server 2.x when ESXi is available free of
charge, stable, small footprint, ... ?
We have about 60 vmware machines here, about 20 of them already
converted to ESXi and running fine.
I would never think about going back to Server 2.x or even GSX,
especially when using veeam as a central management console.

http://www.vmware.com/products/esxi/
http://www.veeam.com/esxi-monitoring-free.html