[CentOS] Recover RAID

Jeff Sadino jsadino.queens at gmail.com
Thu Mar 4 05:15:27 UTC 2010

Backups?  I wish :)  I will now.
But looking closer, that md1 is not my OS partition, just a data partition.
If I take that md1 entry out of the raidtab file and restart the computer, I
would think that it would start up just fine, minus the data partition (and
for the moment neglecting any vital programs that might be installed on that
partition).  My question is when I start the computer back up, in order to
start up without that partition there any more, will the OS write any new
files or anything that will not be reversible?

Thank you again,
Jeff