[CentOS] New Posters

Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann didi at ribalba.de
Thu Mar 4 12:41:14 UTC 2010

On 03/03/2010 16:31, Kai Schaetzl wrote:
> Geerd-Dietger Hoffmann wrote on Wed, 03 Mar 2010 15:07:15 +0000:
>
>> [1] http://wiki.centos.org/ArtWork/Style/Promo/Posters
>
> Do you mean that as a template with the "community" text as an example?
> (and the ability to use much bigger text there?)

I would want one with some information. Like what CentOS is and what we
offer and one with an eye catcher like the community one. But my
knowledge about graphics stops at basic gimp :)

> I think landscape format is not as wide-spread used for posters as
> portrait.

That's why I think that one should be the eye catcher and then have a
"normal" one for information.

Cheers Didi

--
Hoffmann Geerd-Dietger