[CentOS] FreeNX : forward audio from server to client ?

Scot P. Floess sfloess at nc.rr.com
Wed Mar 10 14:32:30 UTC 2010

I've had bad luck myself with sound - but using NoMachine...  And, for me
it only seems to work where sound is played for a Windows client machine
to a NoMachine CentOS server.  The only sound I can get is using XMMS...
If I start a web browser (like Firefox), I do not hear anything if I go to
Youtube or the like...

I'd love to know how to get sound working as well :)