[CentOS] Burning data cd in CentOS?

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Mon Mar 15 06:51:54 UTC 2010

On Sun, 2010-03-14 at 21:22 -0700, Keith Keller wrote:
> My preferred choice would be xpdf, but that doesn't seem to be
> included in RHEL/CentOS any longer, and I haven't worked up the effort
> to install it myself from source.

Name        : xpdf                         Relocations: (not
relocatable)
Version     : 3.02                              Vendor: Fedora Project
Release     : 15.el5                        Build Date: Fri 16 Oct 2009
02:56:59 PM CST
Install Date: Fri 20 Nov 2009 10:30:19 PM CST      Build Host:
x86-6.fedora.phx.redhat.com
Group       : Applications/Publishing       Source RPM:
xpdf-3.02-15.el5.src.rpm
Size        : 2655329                          License: GPLv2
Signature   : DSA/SHA1, Wed 21 Oct 2009 08:34:36 AM CST, Key ID
119cc036217521f6
Packager    : Fedora Project
URL         : http://www.foolabs.com/xpdf/
Summary     : A PDF file viewer for the X Window System
Description :
Xpdf is an X Window System based viewer for Portable Document Format
(PDF) files. Xpdf is a small and efficient program which uses
standard X fonts.