[CentOS] Network tuning for working with very old Solaris

Wade Hampton wadehamptoniv at gmail.com
Sat Mar 27 17:39:27 UTC 2010

Thanks for the feedback.  On Linux I have tried setting:

    rmem_default=32768
    rmem_max=65536
    tcp_window_scaling=0
    tcp_sack=0
    tcp_fack=0

I can send data to the Solaris x86 box all day with no problems.
It is only when it sends data to my Linux box that it crashes.
The NIC is 3Com Etherlink XL PCI.

I'm trying the ndd commands in a few minutes after the box
reboots yet again....