[CentOS] need help

John R Pierce pierce at hogranch.com
Sat Mar 27 19:07:14 UTC 2010

cahit Eyigünlü wrote:
> did you get the attachment i am adding again ,  188.72.255.189 already
> added but there is sth. different with fedora which is working with
> bridged connection esppecially gateway, beside this i could not ping
> my own gateway there are 4 other windows machines and all of them
> working perfect

I'm not reading your attachments, frankly, I'm surprised the mail list
server didn't strip them as attachments are frowned upon on email lists.

now you're saying you have a bridged connection to?  whats being
bridged?     is there anything else you're not telling us about?   the
network as given in the body of your emails is an illegal configuration