[CentOS] Release 6?

Tait Clarridge tait at clarridge.ca
Wed Mar 31 18:43:38 UTC 2010

On Wed, 2010-03-31 at 19:22 +0100, Paul Stuffins wrote:
> > Has it become usable again?
>
> Not sure, I don't use Fedora, I use CentOS on my servers and Linux
> Mint on my desk and laptop's.

I use F12 on my laptop. I have to say it runs very well (definite
improvement from F10 and previous). I also use it for my netbook (with a
few tweaks) and everything is fine.. No fires or explosions to report
of :)

And to add something useless to the thread.. as far as I've heard, RHEL6
is going to be a while. The only things I have heard is that it will be
based on F11/F12 (I think).