[CentOS] Release 6?

Joe Klemmer klemmerj at webtrek.com
Wed Mar 31 22:14:34 UTC 2010

> It's about time someone did that.  I completely gave up on Fedora
> after version 6 and unsubscribed from the mail list because they were
> only interested in changing things and adding features, not making
> anything work.  Has it become usable again?

	Guess it depends on what your definition of usable is.
It has been working for me since the first version of Fedora was
released.  Can't say it's 100% problem free but then nothing is.

	YMMV, of course.

--
"And if I claim to be a wise man, well, it surly means that I don't
know." -- Kansas, "Carry on Wayward Son"