[CentOS] [SOLVED] Re: Installing a CentOS based distro with Raid driver - Citrix XenServer

Georghy fusco at wanagain.net
Wed May 5 15:35:18 UTC 2010

Chan Chung Hang Christopher a écrit :
> Ah, the rescue mode is probably available with your installation
> initrd's anaconda. You need to pass rescue to it though...hopefully it
> works unlike the dd...

I tried to boot onto the rescue mode using "safe" at the boot prompt, I
also get a kernel panic and I can't type something on a terminal :/
Tomorrow I'll try with a centOS live cd (witch maybe has the Raid driver
out of the box, then I can access to the drive and see what appened)
Any better ideas ?

--
Cordialement, / Greetings,
Georghy FUSCO