[CentOS] Local repo sqlite files?

lhecking at users.sourceforge.net lhecking at users.sourceforge.net
Wed May 12 10:54:49 UTC 2010

Karanbir Singh writes:
> On 05/12/2010 11:23 AM, lhecking at users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> >
> >   Hi all,
> >
> >   I'm updating a customised CentOS 5.2 repo to 5.4. After running createrepo,
> >   I find all the usual .xml.gz files updated, but the sqlite.bz2 files have not
> >   been touched. What is the significance of these files? If they need to be
> >   updated, how is it done?
>
> do this : 'man createrepo', look at -d option.
>
> if these files are found in a repo, yum will prefer these. In many
> cases, resulting in better yum performance.

 D'oh. I had checked the man page but completely overlooked the option
 because the files aren't listed in the FILES section. Thanks!

This message and any attachments may contain Cypress (or its
subsidiaries) confidential information. If it has been received
in error, please advise the sender and immediately delete this
message.