[CentOS] .vimrc File Disappeared and Saw vimrc and .viminfo Files in My Home Directory

Wang, Mary Y

mary.y.wang at boeing.com
Wed May 12 19:03:17 UTC 2010

Hi,

I'm not sure what's going on ;-(  updated a .vimrc file in my home directory with some customized settings last week. I'm looking at my home directory now, that .vimrc file disappeared for no reason and I saw a file called vimrc and .viminfo in the home directory.  Of course, it didn't take my customized settings when I used vim.  Is that a normal behavior? Am I missing something here?

Thanks
Mary