[CentOS] Can't print a pdf?

fred smith fredex at fcshome.stoneham.ma.us
Thu May 13 23:05:17 UTC 2010

On Thu, May 13, 2010 at 04:18:11PM -0500, Les Mikesell wrote:
> On 5/13/2010 2:45 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:

> >> That makes sense.  Does anyone know if any of the newer releases of
> >> GNOME/GIMP have more plugins/fixes along these lines?  Sounds like
> >> something that should be back-ported to CentOS 5 (and 6?).
> >
> > Have you tried evince?

I've had similalr trouble with acrobat reader where some documents simply
don't come out of the printer. When that happens, I've been able to print
from evince or othr PDF reader util on Linux.

Oddly, the same PDF prints fine on windows acrobat reader. go figure.

                     all ages, now and forevermore! Amen."