[CentOS] upgrading to a minor release 4.1 to 4.2

sheraz naz sheraznaz at yahoo.com
Fri May 14 18:15:16 UTC 2010

Thanks, that might work out too. Hehe, about the second one, it is the same old tried story, I and other linux admins joined recently and fixing up stuff slowly. The systems we could touch, are already getting patched from our local repos (which never existed before), however there is too much work (qa team has backlog) etc involved when patching some of the mc systems instead we found it easier to duplicate the system with 5.4 but its been sitting for a few months waiting for qa team :(

If you scared of centos 4.1, we also have some gentoo systems :( they will be replaced by CentOS 5.x systems as well soon*