[CentOS] sendmail many emails

Frank Cox theatre at sasktel.net
Sat May 15 17:08:49 UTC 2010

On Sat, 2010-05-15 at 12:01 -0500, Les Mikesell wrote:

> You probably need to do something more drastic like setting up
> spam/virus
> scanning and maybe graylisting.

I originally just had spamassassin going, but after I added the REJECT
lines to the access file the load on my mailserver went way down and
even less spam showed up in the users inboxes.

So the belt-and-suspenders approach is the way to go, in my opinion.

Of course, the nature of your users legitimate incoming email will
determine how restrictive you can be with the access file.