[CentOS] Networking setup/help

Les Mikesell lesmikesell at gmail.com
Thu May 20 02:45:41 UTC 2010

Thomas Dukes wrote:

> [...]

ClearOS really is CentOS as far as most of the code goes.  It just comes with a
simple web interface to mange setup of services that would otherwise be
moderately hard to get right on your own (firewalling, cyrus email server, ldap
user directory, dns, vpn, etc.).  You could easily turn it over to someone you
wouldn't trust with the root password to a bare normal linux box.

--
   Les Mikesell
    lesmikesell at gmail.com