[CentOS] [URGENT] Assistance Requested in Looking for Dr Francis T. Seow, Harvard Law School Research Fellow

Mr. Teo En Ming (Zhang Enming) space.time.universe at gmail.com
Thu May 27 10:35:40 UTC 2010

Dear James,

I apologize but I am really not spamming. I am really sending a genuine
medical plea.

On 05/27/2010 06:24 PM, James Bensley wrote:
> "Assistance Requested in Looking for Dr Francis T. Seow, Harvard Law
> School Research Fellow"
>
> Maybe you should start by contacting Harvard? This is a list for
> CentOS users, have you ever seen this fellow on here before? Maybe you
> should search the archives first? I noticed you also posted this
> message to the Ubuntu tech help mailing list; have you ever seen him
> on there either?
>
> Who is the bloke anyway? Is he just some bloke who has nothing to do
> with either CentOS  or Ubuntu because if that is the case what are you
> doing? Use a phone book, contact Harvard, use Facebook, whatever. What
> are the odds of someone here knowing him? Btw, does anyone here have
> some contact details for Batman?

I have actually sent out emails to the entire faculties of the Harvard
Law School and Harvard Kennedy School of Government.

>> Do you also know how I can contact all the justices of the Judicial
>> Committee of the UK Privy Council and all the Lords of the UK House of
>> Lords? According to the UK Parliament website, it says that many Peers
>> do not have public email addresses.
>>
> Write them a letter, ring them up, I don't know and I don't care, stop
> sending this email to multiple lists which I also happen to be on and
> spamming my inbox. This is not a directory service.

I have also sent emails to the House of Lords Office and the Privy
Council. But I don't have the email addresses of individual lords.

The thing is that my inboxes are quiet.

I apologize.

Thank you very much.