[CentOS] sandbox complaint

m.roth at 5-cent.us m.roth at 5-cent.us
Thu May 27 18:38:20 UTC 2010

Daniel wrote:
> On 05/27/2010 12:19 PM, m.roth at 5-cent.us wrote:
>> Daniel wrote:

>> <snip>
>> <snip>
>>> locate -r zos.*remote
>>>
>>> Might find the bad pp file.
<snip>
>> I don't believe they want me to remove it. Doing the locate, I find:
>>> locate -r zos.*remote | grep .pp
>> /etc/selinux/mls/modules/active/modules/zosremote.pp
>> /etc/selinux/mls/modules/previous/modules/zosremote.pp
>> /etc/selinux/targeted/modules/active/modules/zos_remote.pp
>> /etc/selinux/targeted/modules/previous/modules/zos_remote.pp
>> /old/etc/selinux/targeted/modules/active/modules/zos_remote.pp
>> /old/etc/selinux/targeted/modules/previous/modules/zos_remote.pp
>> /old/usr/share/selinux/mls/audispd-zos-remote.pp
>> /old/usr/share/selinux/strict/audispd-zos-remote.pp
>> /old/usr/share/selinux/targeted/audispd-zos-remote.pp
>> /usr/share/selinux/mls/zosremote.pp
>> /usr/share/selinux/targeted/zosremote.pp
>>
>> So, which should I get rid of, that was not cleaned up during the
>> update?
>
> Remove all audispd-zos-remote.pp and zos_remote.pp
>
> We ship zosremote.pp

Ok... I can do that, but are you saying to just rm it, and not whatever
package it came in?

And if it's not correct, why is it here, anyway? Anyone on the CentOS
list? I don't want to screw around with this as "oh, it's only his weird
problem", I figure that it's happening to a lot of other folks, and I'd
like to make the problem go away for everyone. That, of course, means it
the incorrect stuff needs to be removed from whatever package it's in....

       mark