[CentOS] Broken repo / mirrors?

JohnS jses27 at gmail.com
Fri May 28 17:53:56 UTC 2010

On Fri, 2010-05-28 at 12:37 -0400, R P Herrold wrote:

> [1] http://twitter.com/buildmonbot
>  	A s390x, with a gig of ram allocated to it, and
>  	several LVM spindles, fed from a dedicated SRPM
>  	submirror, and out-saved through rsync to another
>  	binary result mirror
>
> -- Russ herrold
---
*GRINS*
I question 600hr but parallel DICOM conversion can do that plus more
being dependant on the image size and video.  I question you but then I
don't.  One has to ask how many partitions are running?

Let us see `ps arcwwwxo "command %cpu %mem" | grep -v grep | head -6`
every 60 secs. You can plum that in, I know you can.  I thought the
tweet bot was a little creative.

John