[CentOS] Broken repo / mirrors?

Brunner, Brian T. BBrunner at gai-tronics.com
Fri May 28 20:10:31 UTC 2010

That wouldn't do me any good since I got it correctly installed by the
two-liner I posted.
Does this  "yum clean all && yum makecache" help anybody else?
I understand the problem is that the pushed metadata doesn't match the
pushed rpm's; cleaning out and re-loading the mismatched metadata
wouldn't be a help here.  Confirm please anybody?