[CentOS] CentOS with Kernel 2.6.32 built-in

Adryan Pop mareshal.2008 at gmail.com
Sun May 30 11:41:50 UTC 2010

OK, I'll try first on a virtual machine.

1. I've install linux mint, takes 800 MB ram.
2. Ubuntu 10.04 350MB ram but was crashing.
3. Fedora 13, good but installed a damn package and didn't launch anymore.
4. debian Testing(good kernel) but no touchpad or  ati drivers.
5. back to mint, to make some researches.