[CentOS] [SOLVED] Re: Installing a CentOS based distro with Raid driver - Citrix XenServer

Wed May 5 12:14:20 UTC 2010
Georghy <fusco at wanagain.net>

Chan Chung Hang Christopher a écrit :
> Georghy wrote:
>
>> Tru Huynh a écrit :

>>> You should have started your installation with "linux dd" and the initrd would
>>> have been automatically created for you... (if xenserver works as CentOS-5)
>>>

>> linux dd doesn't work, because linux label isn't in the boot
>> configuration of XenServer (I tried)
>>

> The installation image just needs a dd kernel parameter that will be
> passed on to anaconda (the installer) no matter what the 'label'.

the label by default is "xe" should I try something like xe dd
noprobe=ata1 noprobe=ata2 noprobe=ata3 noprobe=ata4
or just dd
should I change someting with initrd ?
It seems that the system doesn't find the disk, I take a screenshot of
errors :

here is the lines shown during the splash screen of XenServer :
http://img340.imageshack.us/i/capture12.png/
<http://img340.imageshack.us/i/capture12.png/>

--
Cordialement, / Greetings,