[CentOS] Aide error "Caught SIGBUS/SEGV"

Fri May 7 14:32:04 UTC 2010
Brunner, Brian T. <BBrunner at gai-tronics.com>

Suggest: Rename your current database, and aide -i to build a new one,
the aide -c to check it.
If that works (aide -c on new database) I'd suspect (pulling stray
thoughts out of /dev/chaos) that your current data base is corrupt
enough that you can't check it.