[CentOS] orphan inodes deleted issue

John R. Dennison jrd at gerdesas.com
Thu Nov 4 20:10:06 UTC 2010

On Fri, Nov 05, 2010 at 02:59:02AM +0700, David S. wrote:
> Recovery running automatically and not from fsck.

	Please do not top-post.

	The output you included in your post is that from a system
	booting and is indeed fsck output.  If I had to guess I would
	say that it was an unclean shutdown and it's just fsck cleaning
	up the mess that was left behind by playing back the filesystem
	journal during startup.

							John

--
Anybody can win unless there happens to be a second entry.

-- George Ade (1866 - 1944), American writer, newspaper columnist,
and playwright